02 November 2020

FEMME LUXE HAUL!



Hello everyone,
hope you are all doing well!

Today I'm back with another Femme Luxe haul. I'm super happy to show you what I chose as I love each and every piece! Femme Luxe has the most trendy and fashionable clothes so it’s so hard for me when it comes to choosing what i would like to feature on my blog! 

I'm sure that all my readers know what Femme Luxe is but if you are new to my blog here's a few things:

Femme luxe is a UK based clothing company, selling the best of the best in the fashion industry! Their main aim is to sell the most stylish, good quality clothing, shoes and accessories at the most affordable prices. The options are limitless and trust me you will want to buy everything!!! I will also put the links of my previous three posts so you can go check them out!!



Blogpost NO. 1: https://victoriasstylesecrets.blogspot.com/2020/05/femme-luxe-finery-haul.html




Blogpost NO.2: https://victoriasstylesecrets.blogspot.com/2020/05/femme-luxe-finery-haul.html


Blogpost NO.3:https://victoriasstylesecrets.blogspot.com/2020/07/femme-luxe-finery-haul-no3.html


Blogpost NO.4:https://victoriasstylesecrets.blogspot.com/2020/08/femme-luxe-finery-haul.html

Blogpost NO.5:https://victoriasstylesecrets.blogspot.com/2020/10/a-femme-luxe-finery-haul-after-while.html
 
This time  I chose a gorgeous nude joggers and jumper set, a black cardigan, a shirt dress which I love and the hottest trend for this Autumn/Winter which is a shacket.

Lets get into this haul!!



What can I say about this shirt dress? I absolutely love it. You can so effortlessly throw it on style it with a belt and heels and you're ready to go out! This shirt dress gives me huge Carry Bradshaw vibes when she wore a very similar shirt dress with a belt and heels! The fact that it tighter around the waist is great as it flatters the waist a lot, also it’s cut flatters my legs and makes them look longer!



A classic long black  cardigan which I love. Its always a stable in your closet as it’s timeless and never comes out of fashion. You can style it in so many ways with heels boots sneakers even sandals or jeans, skirt or a dress. If you don't already own a long black cardigan you need this one as it is perfect for any season. Here in Australia it is Spring at the moment and this cardigan is great for the Spring breeze.



The hottest trend for this Autumn/Winter which is nothing less than shackets. If you don't already own one you don't know what you're missing! Shackets are great you can wear them as a jacket or buttoned up as a shirt.....That's why it’s called a shacket! If your shacket is long enough you can even wear it as a dress with some high knee boots. And don't worry they are great for keeping you warm on those cold days!



Last but not least we have a jogger set. It wouldn't have been a Victoria's style secrets blogpost without at least one jogger set!!I absolutely fell in love with this one as I love the colour. I love how it is baggy and very cozy. I mostly wear joggers in the morning as they are really comfortable especially on my days off I stay in them all day. They're also great when you have to run some errands as they keep you comfy, cozy and stylish!
 
This blogpost has come to an end!

I'm so happy with everything that I chose as everything was amazing!
So far everything that I have chosen on Femme Luxe has been true to size which makes it so easy to shop as you don't have to worry if its going to fit or not! 

My favourite item on this blogpost has to be the shacket as it’ a new trend that I really wanted to hop on and as I thought I love it and wear it almost everyday. And its also great for every occasion. Can’t wait to get my hands on some more!!


Have you made any recent orders on Femme Luxe? Let me know what you ordered and what you're favourite item was!

Thank you for reading my blogpost.
Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment