18 October 2020

A FEMME LUXE HAUL AFTER A WHILE!



Hello everyone ,

Hope you are well!

I'm back with a Femme Luxe haul after a short break from blogging!
 
Today in this blog post I will show you four items that were kindly gifted to me by Femme Luxe.

I'm sure that everyone by now is familiar with FL as I have talked about the company in so many posts! 

but if you are new to my blog here's a few things you need to know about Femme Luxe Finery:

Femme luxe is a UK based clothing company, selling the best of the best in the fashion industry! Their main aim is to sell the most stylish, good quality clothing, shoes and accessories at the most affordable prices. The options are limitless and trust me you will want to buy everything!!! I will also put the links of my previous three posts so you can go check them out!!



Blogpost NO. 1: https://victoriasstylesecrets.blogspot.com/2020/05/femme-luxe-finery-haul.html




Blogpost NO.2: https://victoriasstylesecrets.blogspot.com/2020/05/femme-luxe-finery-haul.html


Blogpost NO.3:https://victoriasstylesecrets.blogspot.com/2020/07/femme-luxe-finery-haul-no3.html


Blogpost NO.4:https://victoriasstylesecrets.blogspot.com/2020/08/femme-luxe-finery-haul.html


Even though in Australia it’s almost Summer in the state that i live in the weather is not the best most days. That's why i chose some warmer clothes.This time I chose two baggy joggers that i am absolutely in love with, a gorgeous bodycon dress and a jogger set.

Lets get into the haul!



First item i chose a jogger set. This set comes with a pair of black joggers and a black cropped top hoodie. Its so versatile as you can throw it on and without too much effort  you have created an outfit. Wear it with a pair of white chunky sneakers and you have the hottest look in an outfit at the moment .Great for those cozy mornings when you want to be comfortable. Make this jogger set  yours for $52.75.
Don't forget to use the code EXTRA15%OFF  for a further 15% off.




I chose another bodycon dress, this time a strapless one in nude. A great bodycon dress that flatters your body and curves. If your are looking for a dress for a wedding or any occasion this is the perfect dress for you. I  can't wait till I have the opportunity to wear it somewhere. In this picture I have paired the bodycon dress with some black and gold heeled sandals. For only $30.90 its a steal!! 




I was looking for some cozy and comfortable joggers and I saw these ones and I immediately fell in love! I absolutely love the colour. They are a great piece when you want to chill at home or run some errands. I love the fact that these joggers are baggy and not tight on my body which makes them very comfortable. They are also very warm and the fabric feels great on my body. I have paired them with a white ribbed sleeveless top and some white chunky sneakers. For only  $25.46 you need to have them.



I decided to choose another pair of joggers and this time in grey as I think that everyone needs a grey pair of joggers in their closet. I wasn't a joggers/loungewear kind of girl but when they became a huge trend and got my first set I totally fell in love with the trend and now that's all I wear! I paired the grey joggers again with a mint colour sleeveless ribbed top and my favourite white chunky sneakers.


Another Femme Luxe blogpost has come to an end!

Everything I chose was absolutely a hit as everything fits me so well. Femme Luxe  is great for loungewear pieces and I would totally recommend to have a look on the website. My favourite item in this haul has to be the joggers and hoodie set as it flatters my body so well and its a great set to have when you don't feel like dressing up but you still want to look trendy and stylish.
What's your favourite item in this haul?
Also let me know if you have recently made an order on Femme Luxe and what did you choose!

Thank you so much for reading another blog post!


Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment