29 November 2020

THIS MONTHS FEMME LUXE HAUL

Hello everyone,

Hope you are all doing well!!

Today I'm back with another Femme Luxe haul! Again for another month I had the pleasure to collaborate once more with my favourite online clothing shop which is no other than Femme Luxe!
I'm so excited for all of you to see what I got as I chose some great things!

I've spoken some much about Femme luxe on my blog but if you are new to my blog or to Femme Luxe here are a few things you need to know:


Femme luxe is a UK based clothing company, selling the best of the best in the fashion industry! Their main aim is to sell the most stylish, good quality clothing, shoes and accessories at the most affordable prices. The options are limitless and trust me you will want to buy everything!!! I will also put the links of my previous three posts so you can go check them out!!



Blogpost NO. 1: https://victoriasstylesecrets.blogspot.com/2020/05/femme-luxe-finery-haul.html




Blogpost NO.2: https://victoriasstylesecrets.blogspot.com/2020/05/femme-luxe-finery-haul.html


Blogpost NO.3:https://victoriasstylesecrets.blogspot.com/2020/07/femme-luxe-finery-haul-no3.html


Blogpost NO.4:https://victoriasstylesecrets.blogspot.com/2020/08/femme-luxe-finery-haul.html

Blogpost NO.5:https://victoriasstylesecrets.blogspot.com/2020/10/a-femme-luxe-finery-haul-after-while.html

Blogpost NO.6:https://victoriasstylesecrets.blogspot.com/2020/11/femme-luxe-haul.html


Once again the options were limitless and I didn't know what to choose as I loved every single thing. After hours of searching I finally found, a gorgeous beige bodycon dress, a funky tie dye loungewear set, a very cute Co-ord set and last but not least a t-shirt!


Let's get into today's haul!!



 A gorgeous little black Co-Ord set. I love the fact that the top part has a zip at the front and you can wear it as a cardigan. This Co-Ord set gives me huge Fran Fine vibes as it is totally something she would wear. Even though I got this set in a size 8 it is very small on me. I would recommend you to go a size up! I know I won't be able to wear the skirt as it's too small but I will try some new styles with the top part of this set as I think it will look nicely paired with some jeans and sneakers. Make it yours for $45.47.




Another gorgeous T-shirt. As you already know I love baggy t shirts and I have quite a few of them because you can pair them so nicely with bike shorts. This t-shirt is already very long and baggy so I would recommend getting your size and not go a size up like I did. It's just a touch too big for the way I  like them.This t shirt is a bargain as it's only $9,08.





I absolutely love this bodycon dress. It's one of the most flattering dresses I ever had. I totally love the colour as I'm really into beige at the moment as it is a very hot trend! I feared that this bodycon dress might be too short for my taste but its the perfect length. Can't wait to go out and wear it.It's a steal for just $34.56.





Last but definitely not least  I chose this tie dye loungewear set which I so much love and I can't wait to wear.It was love at first sight as I knew it had to be mine.Tie dye is one of the hottest trends right now and I love everything tie dye.Unfortunately this loungewear set is out of stock but i have linked some similar ones!


Another Victoria's Style Secrets blog post in collaboration with Femme Luxe has come to an end!
I'm super excited to wear everything that I got in this haul as I loved each and everyone of them! I'm also excited to try some new styles with the black cardigan as I think it will look cute with a pair of denim jeans. My favourite item on this haul has to be the tie dye loungewear set. Hope you loved this blog post! 


Have you made any orders on Femme Luxe? Let me know what you ordered and what your favourite item is! 

See you on my next blog post.
 
Thanks for reading!

Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment