10 August 2020

FEMME LUXE FINERY HAUL.

Hello everyone,

Hope you're all well and staying safe.

Today I'm back with what else? of course a Femme luxe finery haul!
I'm sure by now you know what Femme Luxe Finery is but if you are new to my blog here are a few things you might want to know about  Femme Luxe Finery:

Femme luxe Finery is a UK based clothing company, selling the best of the best in the fashion industry! Their main aim is to sell the most stylish, good quality clothing, shoes and accessories at the most affordable prices. The options are limitless and trust me you will want to buy everything!!! I will also put the links of my previous three posts so you can go check them out!!



Blogpost NO. 1: https://victoriasstylesecrets.blogspot.com/2020/05/femme-luxe-finery-haul.html




Blogpost NO.2: https://victoriasstylesecrets.blogspot.com/2020/05/femme-luxe-finery-haul.html


blogpost NO.3:https://victoriasstylesecrets.blogspot.com/2020/07/femme-luxe-finery-haul-no3.html

Once again I had the amazing opportunity to choose four clothing pieces to show on my blog.Again the choices are so many as Femme Luxe Finery has a huge variety of clothing, shoes and accessories for you to choose from!
This time I  chose two loungewear sets that differ a lot from the previous ones I have chosen, a super cool t-shirt and a gorgeous dress that suits every body shape and I'm sure you are going to love!

Let's see what I chose this time:
 
I totally Love this t-shirt,I instantly fell in love when i saw it and i had to have it. The combo between black and pink is such a vibe and it gives it a funky look.Again i got the tee in a size 10-12 so i could pair it with my favourite biker shorts,which is a look I always go for.If you love this t-shirt as much as i do make it yours for $17.


This time i chose another dress just because the  dress i chose in my previvous haul suited and flattered my body so well. This  gorgeous black dress was a success too as it flattered my body so well.I had a total different opinon about bodycon dresses till i tried on these two dresses and my opinion changed for ever. Now i can't wait till i can go out again to wear them.For only $33 you have to make it yours!!


 A gorgeous loungewear set. I love the colour and the texture of the loungewear set and the fact that you can pair it with heels and make it a going out outfit and also you can dress it down so easily with a pair of sneakers.I like the fact that the top has a belt and it flatters my waist. This gorgeous loungewear set is only $38.


Another lovely loungewear set,this one is a bit more casual and it goes perfectly with a pair of sneakers. The perfect and easy outfit when you don't want to put much thought and effort in to your outfit. The Leah loungewear set is also a bit baggier than all the rest of the sets I have chosen previously and also comes with a tie belt too! Love it? Buy it for only $38!



                                 This Femme Luxe Finery blogpost has come to an end!
Once again I want to thank femme luxe finery for sending me these gorgeous pieces!
I hope you liked every piece I chose as much as I did! My favourite piece from this haul has to be the brown loungewear set as I think it flatters my body a lot, you can also pair it with heels or sneakers and dress it up and down! Also for the price of $38 its a steal and well worth it!!
Let me know in the comments down below what your favourite item is from this haul.
Have you recently made an order on Femme Luxe Finery?
Let me know what you got!

Thanks for reading another blog post in collaboration with Femme Luxe Finery.
Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment