14 July 2020

FEMME LUXE FINERY HAUL NO.3!



Hello everyone


Hope you are all well and keeping safe.


I'm back with another Femme Luxe Finery blog post!


For anyone that is reading my blog for the first time and hasn't read my previous posts here's a few things about Femme Luxe Finery that you should know:





Femme luxe Finery is a UK based clothing company, selling the best of the best in the fashion industry! Their main aim is to sell the most stylish, good quality clothing, shoes and accessories at the most affordable prices. The options are limitless and trust me you will want to buy everything!!! I will also put the links of my previous two posts so you can go check them out!!






https://victoriasstylesecrets.blogspot.com/2020/05/femme-luxe-finery-haul.html




https://victoriasstylesecrets.blogspot.com/2020/05/femme-luxe-finery-haul.html





After spending hours on Femme Luxe Finery I realised I wanted to get everything as I saw a million items that I wanted (please let me know I'm not the only one that this happens too?)This time I chose four items ,two were a bit different from the items I usually go for as I chose a dress and a pair of trousers and the other two items were a loungewear set as it wouldn't be my haul if I hadn't chosen at least one loungewear set haha and last but not least a t shirt.




Ready to see the pieces I chose:



Pink Tie Dye Oversized T-Shirt - Veda


When I saw this t shirt I immediately had to get it. Tie Dye is one of the hottest trends at the moment. I have been looking for a tie dyed t shirt for a while now but I had no luck finding one so when I saw this I knew I had to have it. I got it in a size Large as I wanted it to be baggy. This tee is the perfect length to wear  with a pair of biker shorts and with a pair of chunky sneakers and you have created the hottest look. Get this super cool tee for only $17.

When I saw this dress I instantly fell in love with its design also I knew it would flatter my curves.
I don't usually wear tight dresses as I don't think they flatter my body but this dress is perfect for someone who wants to hide their tummy and make their curves look perfect. One other detail that I love about this dress is the fact that it is one shoulder and makes my collar bones look great. Make it yours for just $37.


Black Ribbed Twist Front Loungewear Set - Calley

Another great loungewear set that I know I will be wearing a lot. This one has really nice wide leg pants which unfortunately are a bit too long for me but still wearable. Also I love that the top is cropped and it shows a bit of your waist which makes it very flattering. This set is unfortunately out of stock at the moment but Femme Luxe Finery have a lot of similar loungewear sets.
Also this specific style comes in more colours which I believe are still In stock. Get the look for $36.

Last item i chose was this gorgeous pair of cargo trousers which I was so excited to wear. As I dont have much luck when buying pants online unfortunately  this pair of pants were a touch too small for me as i couldn't  get the buttons done up. At least now I know I need to go a size up for next time I order a pair of trousers.
Get these trousers for $36.


Another  blog post comes to an end....
I loved everything I chose but my favourite piece from this haul has to be the dress at it is something I don't usually go for but after trying it on I realised it suits me a lot. I can't wait to actually wear it once we are free again to go out. Let me know in the comments down below what your favourite item is from this haul.
Have you recently made an order on Femme Luxe Finery?
Let me know what you got!

Thanks for reading another blog post in collaboration with Femme Luxe Finery.
Victoria.


No comments:

Post a Comment