25 June 2020

ANOTHER FEMME LUXE FINERY HAUL



Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog!


I'm back with another Femme Luxe Finery haul!! By now I think you can tell how much I love Femme Luxe Finery!!





For anyone who hasn't read my previous blogpost in collaboration with FLF or is not familiar with the brand

Femme luxe Finery is a UK based clothing company, selling the best of the best in the fashion industry! Their main aim is to sell the most stylish, good quality clothing, shoes and accessories at the most affordable prices. The options are limitless and trust me you will want to buy everything!!! I will also put the link of my previous post so you can go check it out!!

https://victoriasstylesecrets.blogspot.com/2020/05/femme-luxe-finery-haul.html






As here in Australia we're in the middle of Winter and it's really cold I wanted to choose warm and cozy,but stylish clothes. This time I thought I would step out of my comfort zone and choose something different but again I ended up with two loungewear sets.....oops! They are just so easy to wear that I couldn't resist!


Apart from the loungewear I got another t shirt and a gorgeous knitted dress which is so versatile for this Winter.

Shall we have a look at the clothes I chose:








Black Ribbed Cropped Skinny Leg Loungewear Set - Mila




I absolutely love this loungewear set as I think it flatters my body and especially my waist and my collar bones due to the tops cut. I got it in a size Small thinking it might be too small as it looks very tight on your body but it actually turned out to be the perfect size as it hugs my body beautifully.It's the kind of loungewear that you can dress down with sneakers or you can even dress it up with some heels. A pair of mules will go fabulous with this set. This loungewear set is an absolute steal as it's only $30!!




Lime 'Champion 96' Slogan Print Short Sleeve T-Shirt









When I saw this t shirt I knew I had to get it for the simple reason that it had the number 96 on it, which is my birth year. Also the limey colour of this t shirt is gorgeous and very unique. As I'm a big lover of the baggy t shirt trend, I got this one in a size Medium just for the extra bagginess. In this picture I have styled it with a pair of light blue jeans but you can also pair it with a pair of biker shorts. Make it yours for only $15.

Wine Loungewear Tracksuit Set - Maria






I know I've said "this is my favourite one" for every item I have chosen but this one has to be my absolute favourite one. The colour is amazing, wine/burgundy is always a must colour for every Winter as it gives you the sense of warmness....exactly what you need in Winter! Pair this loungewear set with some white sneakers and you're ready to go! For only $35 you know you have to have it!

Cream High Neck Knitted Side Split Jumper Dress - Penelope






Last but not least this gorgeous crème white knitted dress. As it's very thick and cozy, with a nice coat and some boots or even sneakers you have got the perfect Winter outfit. I love this knitted dress as you can style it up with some heels or down with sneakers. Being short I always have the fear of the clothes I order being too long but this dress is the perfect midi length. Get the perfect Winter knitted dress for only $28




This blog post is coming to an end!

Hope you enjoyed reading this.

Once again I'm very pleased with what I received and I loved each item. If I had to choose my favourite item in this haul it would the gorgeous Wine Burgundy Loungewear set. I know I will be wearing all these clothes lots during Winter! Let me know in the comment section down below what is your favourite clothing piece I chose or what is your favourite thing you have purchased from Femme luxe finery 

What are you waiting for? Make your Femme Luxe Finery order now...…if you haven't already.

Don't forget to check out my Instagram account:VICTORIAMA9.




Thanks for reading my blogpost.

Victoria.

No comments:

Post a Comment