13 January 2014

WHAT I WORE NEW YEARS EVE (DIY DRESS)

I wanted to show you what i wore for New Years Eve. For days i was looking for a dress to wear but i couldn't find one.So an idea came to mind. A few days before NYE,my mum gave me a vintage skirt that she had.I decided to make it a dress.I found an old shirt that i don't wear and sewed them together.My dress was ready!!!.Everyone who saw it thought it was a new dress,the thing that i liked the most was that i was the only one wearing this dress and i wasn't afraid of someone wearing the same dress which happens a lot,beacuse i live in a small town.I hope that i gave you an idea of what to do with clothes that you don't wear anymore and you want to recycle them!!!.
 
 
 
 
 
Shirt:Bershka
Skirt:Vintage
Shoes:Pink Woman
Bag:Gift
Ring:Gift
Chunky Chain:Ebay
Gold Chains:Gifts

1 comment:

  1. I love this diy dress. You are looking gorgeous in this DIY Dress for Girls.

    ReplyDelete