23 January 2014

15 FASHION (RELATED) FACTS ABOUT ME




1)I LOVE shopping.

2)And especially bargain shopping.

3) BUT..... i live in a small town in Greece which hardly has any clothing shops.Thank god for online shopping!!!

4)I have a shopping rule to never buy anything over 20 euro.

5)I will study Fashion Styling.

6)I like my style to be classy and elegant.

7)I want to own a Chanel 2.55 bag. This will break my rule, fact number 4!!!!

8)Dream job fashion stylist for Elle or Vogue magazine.

9)My fashion inspiration is Audrey Hepburn.


10)The idea of studying Fashion Styling came to me 3 years ago.  
                                                                         
11)Favourite shops Bershka,H&M,Zara (Greece) and Target,Kmart,Cotton On,Sportsgirl (Australia)

12)Love shopping at stores that have unique and different pieces like thrift stores and markets


13)I started my blog on 24/7/2012


14)My favourite piece in my wardrobe is a top with a knit back and sleeves and faux leather front which i wanted for ages but was too expensive.Looking around in Zara one day, i happened to find it  on the bottom of a pile of other tops in my size,for 10 euro and it was the last one.


15)Because i'm only 1.57cm, i love high heels.



 

3 comments:

  1. We have 1,2,4 and 6 in common :)
    www.sweetwithenvy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe we should go bargain shopping together!!!! LOL

      Delete
    2. I checked out your blog and i just saw that you live in New York OMG.I want to visit New York sooo badly!!!!

      Delete