28 May 2020

DRESSLILY WISHLIST

Hello guys,
hope you are all well!
Today in this blogpost I will be talking about my Dresslily wishlist!
This blogpost is in collaboration with dresslily!
I went on Dresslily and I found a few things that I really liked!
Dresslily: https://www.dresslily.com/?lkid=78701968  

Drop Shoulder Zip Embellished Longline Teddy Coat

When I saw this teddy coat I instantly fell in love.A teddy coat is a stable piece that every woman should have this Winter!The colour makes it even more gorgeous!
Buy it here

        Drop Shoulder Half Zipper Faux Fur Hoodie

 This hoodie looks so warm and cozy! It is a piece that everyone should own as it is so easy to throw on!You can pair it with some matching trackies and some gold jewellery.
Buy it here

Solid Color Decoration Tote Bag
Last item on my Wishlist but of course not least is a classic black bag!
Which woman doesn't own a black bag?
And the price is even more amazing! Only 13USD 
Buy it here



No comments:

Post a Comment