16 June 2013

JUNE CHERRYBOX

 Finally, after seeing so many subscription beauty boxes a box began in Greece....... CherryBox!!!! CherryBox is a monthly beauty box for only 10 euro and only for Greece.This is my first CherryBox for June.I was quite happy with the box the only thing that let me down was the fact that they said that it would contain no sample products only full size and travel size but unfortunately it contained two sample products.I have already ordered the July box and then i will decide whether i will keep my subscription.This is what my box had in it..... 



Bioplasis facial peeling.

Fresh line cleo hair wash.

Laura Mercier mascara long lash black.

M-free insect repellent tissue.

Red Water cleansing gel.

Lothantique-J'entends la mer perfume.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome !!!
    BraveChica.com
    BraveChica.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great box, I can't wait to read some reviews!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete